|THE J.H.MILLER II 611-031|
The J. H. Miller II
- This elegant floor clock, designed by Chris Bergelin
features sixteen different species of hardwoods and veneers. These are
Cherry, Crotch Figured Mahogany, Russian Walnut Burl, Movingue, Maple,
Ebony, Padauk, Silver Gum, Black Cherry, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire,
Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Boxwood. Some of these species
are very rare.
- The beautiful swan neck pediment is crowned with three
carved finials, two carved rosettes, and a carved finial shell at the
center. Also on the pediment are bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl with
floral inlays framed with a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent
lines. The floral inlays include the species listed above.
- The ornate polished brass, Roman numeral dial features
custom cast corners, center, and moon arch ornaments unique to this
clock. The cast center disk is numbered and features a removable
engraving plate for personal inscriptions. "Limited Edition" is
inscribed across the hemispheres. The dial also includes a special
brass finished moon phase.
- The decorative polished brass lyre pendulum features a cast
center disk with a spun silver background. Complementing polished brass
finished weight shells are embellished with decorative bands with a
- The grand bombe style base features carved moldings with a
decorative cut-out framed with carved floral motifs. Bookmatched
Russian Walnut Burl with floral inlays framed with a Movingue border
with Ebony and Maple accent lines on the front and sides. The floral
inlays include the rare wood species listed above.
- Beveled glass on all front and side glass. Top side doors
allow access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and key.
- The impressive upper and lower columns feature large reeds
with carved acanthus accent moldings between and intricately carved
acanthus top and bottom column caps.
- A delicate carved molding graces the panel between the
upper and lower doors. The upper and lower doors feature crotch figured
mahogany with complementing marquetry of Maple, Ebony, Padauk, and
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name
and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cable-driven, tubular bell, triple chime movement.
94-1/2" (240 cm)
W. 31" (79 cm)
D. 20-3/4" (53 cm)
||2 year warranty on
parts and workmanship. CLICK HERE for full warranty